In our continuing effort to share cool places and happening in Culver City, we thought we’d let you know about this place. It’s got a great retro vibe. There’s a giant tree in the corner (probably from a set) as well as antique coffee/tea makers and real coffee grinders. A real place for real people.
With a tag line of “the shortest distance from the roaster to your cup,” you can bet it is some of the most delicious, fresh coffee to be found in the land of Oz*.
• YES — organic coffee and espresso
• YES — the most delicious homemade Chai (the real stuff) made fresh by the cup
• YES — fresh teas and coffee sold by the cup or in bulk
• YES — organic almond milk from mylkin Culver City
• YES — often have live music on Fridays!
• YES — have been serving up goodness in Culver City for over 21 years
• YES — super nice people work there!