This Urban Survival Skills Series With Dr. Richard Alan Miller and Mat Stein contains good common sense information — good to know.
5 Videos on Urban Survival Skills and 5 Videos on ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) Survival Instinct Training/Critical Decision Making.
Build your own ultimate 72-hour survival kit / bug-out bag
• Herbal, alternative and traditional medical supplies/techniques for coping with pandemic/grid crisis • Urban gardens and local resilience
• Backup heat and power / distributed power generation • Wild edible and medicinal plants / foraging
• Critical gear to have on hand
• Learn what you need to do to be prepared, and how to keep your family safe and healthy in a crisis situation!
WATCH Urban Survival Skills Workshop 1 – FREE
PREVIEW of ESP Class 1: Survival Instinct Training
WATCH FULL CLASS ON VIMEO $1.99
These are tools Dr. Richard Alan Miller taught to Navy Seals for making life-and-death snap decisions with a 3 sigma (99%) accuracy.
• Mother nature built the most incredible survival mechanism into each and every one of us
• Learn to activate and trust this natural inner-guidance system
• Improve your intuitive decision making skills for benefit in business, crisis survival, and life-in-general
THESE TOOLS MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE SOMEDAY!
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS VIDEO:
PK and ESP
ESP Divisions & Definitions
Edgar Mitchell and ESP tests run during Apollo 14 expedition
PSI and Seal Corporation Concepts of Time
What is the Mind?